The MPA-Hannover carries out inspections and monitoring of pipelines and installations under various statutory provisions. Other capabilities include welding procedure qualification and welder qualification tests.
Approvals according to
- § 12 of the Regulation on high-pressure gas lines (GasHDrLtgV) in all provinces. Accredited according to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17020 as a Type A inspection body by the DAkkS.
- § 6 of the Regulation on Pipelines. Accredited according to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17020 as a Type A inspection body by the DAkkS.
- the deep drilling regulations (BVOT) of the federal states of Lower Saxony, Schleswig-Holstein, Bremen, Hamburg, Hessen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Bavaria, Saarland and Rhineland-Palatinate and by the General Federal Mining Regulations (ABBergV) in the states of Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
- the technical regulations for pipelines (TRFL)
- § 22 of the Regulations on the handling of water-hazardous materials and specialized companies (VAwS) in conjunction with the TOS Test GmbH, Rostock.
- EC Directive 97/23/EC in connection with the notified body APRAGAZ, Brussels (0029).
The MPA is also inspection authority of the approved body TOS Test GmbH, Rostock, for the examination of systems according to operational safety regulation (BetrSichV