MPA HANNOVER is a recognised inspection body for monitoring the placement of concrete of monitoring classes 2 and 3 and for monitoring the grouting of cement mortar in clamping channels. The monitoring is carried out in accordance with DIN EN 13670 and the corresponding German application rule DIN 1045-3.
Below you will find forms and documents to help you to announce the construction project and carry out the concrete work.
- Check list ÜK2
- Anzeige von Bauarbeiten to DIN 1045-3 (German)
- Announcement of construction works acc. to DIN 1045-3 (English)
- General Terms of Business (AGB) for monitoring of concrete casting in monitoring classes 2 and 3
- Results report for concrete work acc. to DIN EN 13670 and DIN 1045-3
- Costs for monitoring of concrete work in monitoring classes 2 and 3
- Concrete casting logbook
- Weather journal / documentation of post-treatment / sealing including ZTV-ING
- Confirmation of necessity of increased testing age
- Quality plan
- Sign for concrete monitoring (ÜK2)
- Test job in general
- Test job concrete